Sunday School/Small Group Curriculum Policy and Procedures.
1) If your Sunday School class or Small Group would like to make a purchase of material to use for study, please obtain a Sunday School Order or Small Group Order form. These forms can be found in the church office, Sunday School folder or on our website under forms.
2) All classes and groups must turn in the order form with the correct amount of money to the church office. The church office will order ALL needed materials.
3) All materials must be paid in full before they are ordered. Cash and checks are accepted (make checks out to Wylie UMC with 800021 and your class name in the memo line). When online giving is available, please contact the church office to make a material payment online.
4) The church office will contact the appropriate company for the order and let the class contact know when the order has arrived at the church. Please plan your lessons to allow enough time for the order to arrive at the church.
5) Any materials not purchased through the office will not be picked up by staff or church volunteers.
6) Any materials not purchased through the office will not be paid from budget or designated money and the entire bill is the sole responsibility of the class.
7) You may decide to pay for your materials with your personal credit card but it will not be a tax exempt purchase. Tax is not refunded.
8) All purchases require approval from the church office. If you make a purchase without approval or have not filled out a Sunday School/Small Group order form PRIOR to the purchase, the cost will not be reimbursed.
9) Additional forms can be found on the Wylie UMC web site - www.wylieumc.org.